Invisalign clear aligners fit your life — they don’t interrupt it. And at every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.
• Invisalign treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth.
• No brackets and wires
Faces n Smiles dental and Orthodontic Clinic is a certified Clinic for providing Invisalign aligners
Don’t stop living your life
• Keep eating all your favorite foods.
• Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
• Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
• You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
• Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
Wearing your aligners
• You’ll be ready for anything, from movie night to coffee with friends. Just take your aligners out to eat and drink, then brush your teeth before putting them back in.
• Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
What are Invisalign clear aligners made of?
Invisalign clear aligners are made of flexible plastic — specifically, a patented thermoplastic material called SmartTrack® created exclusively for Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign clear aligners are FDA-approved and contain no BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten.
How will Invisalign treatment straighten the teeth?
At Faces n Smiles, All diagnostic records are take and treatment plan is finalized that maps out the exact movements of your teeth. Then the impressions are shipped to Invisalign, USA where your aligners are designed to apply the right amount of force to the right place at the right time based on your plan. You will assessed at every step to monitor your progress and ensure your aligners fit correctly.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible — people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
You can remove them to eat and drink, to brush and floss, or for special occasions.
There are no metal brackets or wires that could irritate your mouth or break
The length of treatment varies for different patients is and how often you wear your aligners. On average, Invisalign treatment time is 12 to 18 months, though you can start seeing results in a matter of weeks.