Why Choose Faces n Smiles
• Team of Specialized doctors (Experts from PGI, Chd)
• Sterilization of international standards (Australia, USA)
• Latest technology for dental treatments
• Customized treatment plans
Advanced technology and expertise for root canal and other dental treatments enhances the accuracy of treatment producing long lasting results and also reduces the treatment and stay time. At Faces n Smiles, you will find all top international brand dental materials for your mouth be it for filling, teeth whitening, root canals or crowns. Rubber dam is mandatory for all root canal treatments at Faces n Smiles dental.
1. Single visit Root canal treatment
Multiple root canals are done in single visits by an Endodontist
2. Dental implants: Nobel biocare, Osttem
3. Cosmetic Dentistry
• Cosmetic Fillings
• Metal free Crowns
• Teeth whitening
4. Invisalign braces treatment for travelling patients
5. Wisdom teeth Extractions
Patient’s case history/ current clinical reports/ scans & details of previous treatment taken can be shared with us for the evaluation by our team of expert doctors which would enable us to provide the cost and treatment plan prior to patient arrival.
Payment can be made through cash/ credit cards at the time of admission. The payments can also be transferred to the Hospital accounts through wire transfer prior to the arrival/ travelers cheque.
We have tie-up with hotels/ guest houses/ service apartments in the vicinity of the hospital for our international patients. We share the list of the same in advance with our patients. They can do the booking directly or let us know to do the same on their behalf.
We have landline phone / internet services available in Clinic.
• Estimated cost of treatment
Once treatment plan is advised by specialist, our staff explains about the estimated cost of the whole treatment.
Payment can be made by Cash/Cheque/Wire Transfer/ Paytm/Credit card.
• Plan post-appointment care. Instead of sightseeing or jetting back home after dental work, you should add recovery time into your travel plans, and also make a plan for follow-up care.
• Pack medical records. Your medical history and dental history is very important for us.